Monday 2 December 2013

Kate Moss Poses Topless for Playboy's 60th Anniversary Issue!


1202_moss_launch

Kate Moss has gone tastefully topless for Playboy!

The model covers the 60th anniversary edition of the iconic magazine, and she looks both sexy and elegant in the January/February double issue. 

In the accompanying interview with Welsh singer Tom Jones, Moss opens up about her favorite stars, the longevity of her career and her hatred of the paparazzi. 

1202_moss2

Kate's spent time with some of the world's biggest stars, but she reveals which "naughty" celebs she'd love to have dinner with. 

"Well, I would like to have dinner with naughty people who have a story to tell—like you! [squeals, points at Jones] Jack Nicholson, [photographer] David BaileyStevie NicksCatherine DeneuveJoan Collins -- love! She texted me the other day. I could not believe it. 'Hi, it’s Joan Collins.' I was like.… [mimes dying-of-shock, chest-exploding awesomeness, then continues] My husband, because it would be mean if I didn’t invite him. And Hugh Hefner, obviously," she tells Tom. 

While Kate is no stranger to appearing in front of the camera, she likes to keep her personal life private. "I am so shocked. There are no boundaries anymore," Kate says about the paparazzi. 

1202_moss1

"I went to Portofino with my husband for our anniversary. We took a private plane from Glastonbury, and I didn’t think anyone knew where we were going. We got there and what was there? F---king paps. Bastards!," she adds. 

And just for fun, Jones gets Kate to play a game of "Marry, F--k, Kill" with Marc Jacobs, Naomi Campbelland Piers Morgan. "Oh, it’s really easy. Kill Piers, marry Marc, f--k Naomi," the model tells Tom. 

1202_moss3

No comments:

Post a Comment