Wednesday 11 June 2014

Is my boyfriend a prostitute?



i recently typed my boyfriend;s cell number on Google and got the shock of my life. he put up adverts looking for single or married women to have sex with during the day, he mostly work from home. he even mentions the times he can host but prefers if they can host. i confronted him about it and he said he is helping out a friend in Pretoria. we recently relocated to northern part of Jozi from the South and he put up the location in his post, his cell number and his name. he even describes himself physically. he is from Cameroon and well built. i don't know what to believe cos he said he stopped but i just saw another post done on the 6th June. with his number. What is going on? is my boyfriend a sex addict, some of the ads are very scary and kinky. He said he used to do that when he first came to SA but stopped after he met me, that's six month ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment