Sunday 24 August 2014

President Jonathan Telephone conversation and Goodwill Message To The Falconets



President Jonathan who is currently in Germany spoke to members of the Nigerian Female U20 football team, the Falconets who are playing against Germany in tonight's Finals of the FIFA U20 women's World Cup in Canada. We at FOB are saying Fly Falconets. Read the President phone call to the Falconets after cut...


This evening, I spoke with Nigeria's Falconets currently participating at the FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup #Canada2014. I would like to share my words to them with you. I said to them;

You have done very well by getting to the final. I urge you to crown your efforts with ultimate victory tomorrow by playing with the greatest possible artistry, discipline, determination and patriotic zeal.

I look forward to receiving you at the Presidential Villa with the winners’ trophy and you can be assured of the immense gratitude of the Federal Government and the very appreciative people of Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment