Monday 25 September 2017

New Single Release : TAKURA - Kamu Shekero Kacho

With his highly anticipated debut album, the multi-talented TAKURA as he is passionately known , delivers a reciting love song which has the loins of the female listeners burning up.

His sensual and seductive vocal ability that takes you to the extreme, is that much needed stimulation to the thirsty and a call to love for those who are with their partners.
As I am writing and swallowing hard, this song reminds me of the most heated intimate moments of my life, mhhh, leaving much of the after feeling heightened and thirsting for a repeat. 
I press play on my windows media player, I hope you so the same and enjoy this breathtaking music

Title : Kamu Shekero Kacho
Composed by Takura
Produced by spirit fingerz
Record label one entertainment
Market & Distributed By  Music Central Africa
Stand alone single

Social Media
Insta  @takuralife
Snapchat @takuralife
Twitter @takuralife
Facebook Takura Life

For bookings email 
takuramusic @gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment