Thursday 27 February 2014

Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto dating?

Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o: Image by REX/Gregory Pace/BEI

Kenyan-born actress Lupita Nyong'o has laughed off rumours that she's dating Jared Leto.
Nyong'o has been thrust into the limelight after landing her breakthrough role as Patsey in historical drama '12 Years a Slave', for which she won a Best Supporting Actress award at the Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in January.
Nyong'o and Leto have both received Oscar nominations for supporting roles in a film, and rumours of a relationship between them started doing the rounds after photos appeared of the two looking very cosy at the Screen Actors Guild Awards ceremony.

Nyong'o appears to be taking her sudden rise to fame in her stride, though, and lightheartedly discussed the rumours on The Ellen Show, where she jokingly told host Ellen DeGeneres that she thought her relationship had ended because of Miley Cyrus.
"You're actually in tabloids, which means you've really made it. Because there are rumours that you and Jared Leto are together," Ellen joked during the recent show.
To which the sharp actress responded: "Ah, but I thought Miley Cyrus broke us up. That was the last thing I heard."
"It's crazy, 'cause when I read these rumours, they're so detailed that even I start to question whether they're true or not," Nyong'o added.
"I know I've believed them in the past and now I guess I can't believe anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment