Tuesday 17 February 2015

Lady Gaga Confirms Taylor Kinney Engagement: Look at That Ring!

Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney

The rumored engagement between Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney has been confirmed by a very reliable source:
Lady Gaga herself!
Earlier today, chatter broke of Kinney proposing to his long-time girlfriend on Valentine's Day, with a newspaper reporter relaying the intel first hand because he was at the restaurant where the couple went to celebrate after question got popped.
And now the lead Monster has gone ahead and confirmed the major news herself via a photo of the GORGEOUS diamond ring: Pic of her engagement ring after cut....


Lady Gaga Engagement Ring Pic
“He gave me his heart on Valentine’s Day, and I said YES!" Lady Gaga wrote as a caption.
The artist showed off her engagement ring to friends and loved ones at Joanne Trattoria in Manhattan on Saturday before her father opened a bottle champagne to salute the twosome for taking the big step.
Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney met in 2011 on the set of her music video for "You and I."
That steamy shoot led into a romance a few months later. It was briefly interrupted in May 2012, but Gaga and Kinney have been going strong ever since.
“It has been hard for me to find it but I have found love,” Gaga told Fashion in 2013. “When you meet someone that’s not intimidated by the amazing people that are around you [or] by the love that you receive - that’s love.”
Last year, the Chicago Fire Season 3 star gushed himself to Glamour,.
“I think we just complement each other," he said of Gaga at the time. "I’m proud of her, and I’d like to believe she’s proud of me. We’re kindred spirits.”

No comments:

Post a Comment