Monday 20 January 2014

'I needed God, sex and alcohol': Kanye West explains it took 'a lot' to get over Taylor Swift VMA incident in 2009 By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

You devil: Rapper Kanye West appears on the February cover of Interview magazine, which came out Sunday
You devil: Rapper Kanye West appears on the February cover of Interview magazine, which came out Sunday
The cover features a photograph of West with fire coming from his mouth and a silver grill on his bottom teeth.
His face appears to be red and extremely sweaty, like he's charred from living in the depths of Hell.
His interview is equally as fiery as his cover image. More pics after cut..

Lunch with my lady: The rapper after dining with his Bound 2 co-star at L'Avenue in Paris on Sunday
Lunch with my lady: The rapper after dining with his Bound 2 co-star at L'Avenue in Paris on Sunday
'I'd been in national competitions from the age of 14,' he said.
'I got three scholarships to art schools ... and I went to the American Academy of Art. So the joke that I've actually played on everyone is that the entire time, I’ve actually just been a fine artist.
'I just make sonic paintings, and these sonic paintings have led me to become whatever people think of when you say "Kanye West."'
Out of this world: Kanye called his fiancée Kim Kardashian, seen here with her in Paris on Saturday, part of his 'astronaut family'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbiz/article-2542282/Kanye-Wests-latest-crazy-interview-Im-trained-fine-artist-art-prodigy.html#ixzz2qv99sQKv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment