Saturday 17 May 2014

Dora Akunyili Thanks Everyone That Showed Her Love

Click for Full Image SizeFormer Minister of Information and Communications and ex NAFDAC boss, Prof. Dora Akunyili was flown abroad several days ago when her health was reportedly deteriorated, within the past few days she has received a lot of heart filled messgaes from all those who wish her well.

To show her gratitude she has expressed her heartfelt gratitude to Nigerians and her friends all over the world for the support shown to her in the last few days since she was urgently flown abroad. Speaking through her media advisory, Akunyili said 


“I am touched – indeed, overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and affection by my fellow countrymen and women, as well as numerous other well wishers around the world, many of whom have not only been praying for me but have also been mobilizing through the various social networks for God’s healing hands to come upon me. “I am confident that Almighty God will hear our prayers and grant me quick recovery. I love you all and pray that Almighty God blesses you all.” she said

No comments:

Post a Comment