Saturday 25 October 2014

Online success story of a beautiful couple.
















                                                           Richard and Rosemary Lekman. 

Some time in 2010, my sister told me about a dating site she had heard of. So i decided to join. For several months, i only got notifications from young boys in their early twenties. Uff it was tiring! I then made up my mind to end my membership!



While i was looking for the delete button, i discovered there was page where i could see all the people who had viewed my profile. Curiosity got the better of me so i clicked on that page. I then noticed this red haired norwegian guy.
He didnt only view my page but also dropped a message, saying please add me on facebook. So i searched his name on facebook and added him after i found him. Luckily, he was online and we had our first chat. One day he told me that he is coming to Nigeria. I did not want to believe it because i had heard such promises before. He told me, " I am coming to marry you! And he did. He finally came to Nigeria a couple of months later and we hit it off immediately.
He is the perfect match for me as i am for him. It ll soon be four years since we got married. And our love for each other is so deep and we have no single regret or second thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment