Monday 26 October 2015

Photos: Former Rivers State Gov Rotimi Amaechi's Thanksgiving Service in Portharcourt

Former Gov. of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi  on October 25th 2015 had a thanksgiving service in Portharcourt to celebrate 8 years of his victory at supreme court that restored him as governor of the state. The service was attended by several APC members, family, friends and well wishers. Amaechi accused the state governor, Nyesom Wike of borrowing N45 billion loan which he cannot account for. Read that after cut...


“I borrowed N300bn and I paid N245bn back and I left about N15bn. But now, they are not borrowing to pay contractors. Rather they are borrowing for themselves. Borrow to pay contractors not for your purse. They have borrowed N45bn and nobody is seeing it. If you put N45bn in the state economy, the state will be bouncing. They will employ more workers, pay them and you will see things working. It is those roads that I have done that they are driving on. The stadium road was done by me and they are driving on it. I did underground gutter, but they are building gutter and covering it" he said.



No comments:

Post a Comment