Friday 12 May 2017

Celebrity: Happy Wedding Anniversary Tara and Fela Durotoye

Fela wrote this on his Instagram
God gave the earth the Sun to brighten it up; .
God gave the world His Son to prove His love for us;
God gave Adam the Garden of Eden for him to nurture it;
God gave Noah an Ark to lift him up in the time of flood;
God gave Moses a Rod to deliver a Nation from bondage;
God gave David a Sling to slay Goliath and solve National crisis,
.
16 years ago, God gave me TARA to help me fulfil purpose in life.
Baby, you are like my SUN, my GARDEN, my ARK, my ROD, my SLING and with you, I can slay giants, I can path the seas & I can ride on top of wings.
You are my GARDEN, and have helped me to be the best gardner I can be. But most importantly, you BRIGHTEN up my life and help me to see clearly in the dark.
I love you more than life itself. Thank you for the last 16 years, now I look forward to the next 160 years of eternal honeymoon.
Let everyone who loves me, please help me celebrate this AMAZING woman @taradurotoye
God Bless YOU.
FD 
#GratefulHeart
#MostGrateful
#ThankYou
#Appreciation
 
We at FOB celebrate with the Durotoye"s

No comments:

Post a Comment