Wednesday 31 May 2017

Photos: Rapper Slikour's traditional wedding

Image Title

Melissa and Slikour both posted pictures from the traditional ceremony‚ and revealed that it was one of three ceremonies that they will have over the next few weeks.
Speaking to TshisaLIVE on Monday‚ Slikour confirmed that the pair will soon be tying the knot and said that he felt it was his duty to marry the love of his life.
“It is what it is. I have to be a man and go down this path because it is the right thing to do. The lifestyle of a musician makes it difficult to commit sometimes but I know that this is what I have to do. This is my duty and it is a duty of love‚” Slikour said.
Slikour said that he loves Melissa for so many reasons. “There are so many things that I love about her but if I had to sit down and reflect on all of them I just see the essence of love in everything‚” he added.
He would not reveal when the couple would wed but said that he was excited to get married. More pics after cut....

Image Title

Image Title
 Image Title

No comments:

Post a Comment