Tuesday 26 November 2013

Kanye West Warns Fans Not To Buy Louis Vuitton Till 2014


kanye-West-louis-Vuitton-war-1


Rapper Kanye West has waged war against super international designer brand Louis Vuitton by ordering all his fans in New York to boycott Louis Vuitton products until January 2014. In a recent interview with 92.3 NOW radio yesterday, Nov 25; the rap star dissed the brand’s vice-president, Yves Carcelle for refusing to see him while in Paris.

Seems Kanye’s meeting with Jesus in Seattle in October has probably altered the singer’s view on things including standing up for his right and his ability to meet with just anyone he wants to meet! He lashed out in the radio chat, “they think I don’t realize my power?”
So because the brand’s VP, Yves Carcelle denied to see Kanye – one of the most popular rappers in music – in Paris few months ago, Kanye says, “Everybody in New York City right now, don’t buy any Louis Vuitton until after January.”
Speaking on 92.3 NOW radio, he said: “I was made for this moment. What happened was while I was out in Paris I wanted to meet with the head of Louis Vuitton, he said I don’t understand why we need to meet with you. I said, “let me explain to you why you need to meet with me…” He bitterly said, “Now do you want to meet with me? Now do you want to meet with me? Influence. They think that I don’t realize my power.”
Kanye is hoping his ‘power’ will stop fans splashing out £300 to £8,000 on the French brand’s luggage and handbags. The rapper is perhaps on an anti-fashion crusade, claiming the world’s top designers have essentially blackballed him from the industry because he’s a black rapper.
kanye-West-louis-Vuitton-war
Kanye West Rocks a Louis Vuitton bag in New York
Speaking of being black, Kanye applauded the Kardashians for practicing interracial marriage. He confessed to Washington’s 95.5 WPGC station yesterday , arguing that the Kardashians are changing the way America views interracial relationships. He said;
“A lot of what the Kardshians do, I don’t think they get enough credit for what they do. They prep America to accept interracial relationships.
“I’m not talking about me, I can hop on a plane. I can date a white woman, I can date a black woman, and no matter what they say in the barber shop don’t matter, because I don’t get my haircut there. For the people that do, though, there’s a white woman that’s getting talked down to by her friends because she’s dating a black guy. Now you’ve got a point of reference, that you can say, “Well, actually this couple right here, that’s dope.”
 Louis Vitton is yet to make a statement on Kanye’s current rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment