Sunday 3 November 2013

Katie Price thinks she's Whitney

Katie Price thinks she's Whitney
The former glamour model - who has made several attempts to launch a music career - has a karaoke machine in her house and admits her nights out always end with her singing her favourite tracks by the late pop diva.
She told Britain's OK! magazine: ''I do the same routine at the end of every night. I'll go, 'Ooh I've got goosebumps coming!'

''And I'll always sing five Whitney Houston songs, I love it. I've got a karaoke machine at my house and all my friends are like, 'Oh no, Kate!' because I make them all sit there and watch me.
''I say to my manager all the time: 'Come on, let me record music!' It's not that I'm going to do it for a career, I'm not a pop star, but I always wanted to be a model or a pop star, and in my head I'm Whitney Houston when drunk.
Katie - who has children Harvey 11, Junior, eight, and Princess, six, from previous relationships, and two-month-old Jett with current husband Kieran Hayler - recently admitted she is so comfortable with her spouse she is happy to fart in front of him.
She said: ''I really feel complete with him, protected and looked after. That feeling of insecurity I've always had with other men, I don't have with Kieran. I feel more content now than I've ever been.
''And a confession: I'm so relaxed with him that I even fart when he's in the room. I've never done that in front of a man before! OK, so it's not going to make it inside a Valentine's Day card but it shows how relaxed I am with him.''

No comments:

Post a Comment