Saturday 8 March 2014

Omotola claims she is 'world's strictest parent'

omotola

A few weeks after giving the online media a tongue-lashing for calling her daughter "sexy", actress Omotola Jalade-Ekiende has revealed that her children thinks she is the strictest parent in the world.
The Nollywood star was recently at the centre of an online storm after some online publications used words like "hot" and "sexy" to describe her 14-year-old daughter's Instagram photos.
Omotola said the following in an interview with Punch Newspaper:

"My kids think I am the strictest parent on the planet. I was brought up under very strict parents but I try to balance it.
"I know the things that really matter and the things that don't.
"When you meet my kids you will know that they are well brought up.  That's what gives me the biggest joy."
Omotola has two daughters with her husband Captain Ekeinde.

No comments:

Post a Comment