Wednesday 29 April 2015

Mayweather 'No disrespect to Muhammad Ali, but...I'm the best ever', Mayweather Or Ali, Who is the Greatest?


WBC/WBA welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. works out at the Mayweather Boxing Club on April 14, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Image by: AFP

Mayweather, a five-division world champion who has won all 47 of his fights (26 by knockout), was speaking in a conference call on Wednesday ahead of his mega bout with Manny Pacquaio at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on May 2.
"No disrespect to Muhammad Ali, but he did it in one division," said the 38-year-old Mayweather as per BBC Sport.


"There were some other fights he lost and he's still known as 'The Greatest' because that's what he put out there. It is what it is.
"He called himself 'The Greatest' and I call myself 'TBE' (The Best Ever). I'm pretty sure I'll get criticised for what I said, but I couldn't care less."

No comments:

Post a Comment